Gravelys for sale

/ Gravelys for sale #1  

jdboy4410

Bronze Member
Tractor
john deere 4410,1962 Gravely L model,Gravely Commercial 10,multiple attachments,and JD x320
I have a '62 L model 6.6,pull start,starts easy,runs ok,has a brush deck on it,hood needs repaired.I installed a new head gasket,bolts,and also the exhaust gasket on it.I also have a later commercial series,unsure of the exact model,originally was yellow and white,and at some point was painted red.Kohler powered,10/12hp ? I put a new plug in it,air filter,and changed the oil in the fall,hasn't been run since.the battery needs charged from sitting,but the ole girl will start right up and run good.It has an old style snow thrower mounted to it,I have 2 sulkies,a blade,power cultivator/tiller,rotary plow,brush cutter,and a snow/dirt blade.I love these old gravely's,I don't use them enough to justify the space they are consuming in the garage,so time for them to go.They could be restored for show,or used,both run.I will sell all as a package,or sell the tractors separately.make me a fair offer,,,,,,,,,,,,