Help with identifying model

/ Help with identifying model #1  

boroxc

Tractor
B2920
Good day,

I'm in desperate need of your assistance. Late last fall I took my deck off of my "trim" mower with the intent of cleaning it all up and seeing how a fresh coat of POR15 with Hardnose paint over top helps with maintenance. The only problem is, it was an extremely long winter and I didn't draw a belt layout for retracing my reassembly steps and I can't seem to figure out how the belts go on! :confused: So now that the lawn has sprung to life, I'm almost mowerless. :cool: I still have my Kubota B2930! But there are locations on the property where its just too soft this time of year for its weight.

I'm trying to find a manual for a Gravely Commercial walk behind mower. I don't have any documentation on it as it was purchased used from the 3rd owner. It has a 16hp B&S engine, two belt cutter head, 5 speed tecumseh transmission, brake steering. There are some serial numbers but NO model numbers on it. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

DSC01140.jpg

/ Help with identifying model #2  
go online to Gravely site or take to Dealer.

/ Help with identifying model #3  
Hi! For Belts help . The short belt for top pulley is for power from engine to front spindle. I make a fast draw (pict) for the long belt Between 3 spindles mower. Good luck Oldmechmowerx.jpg

/ Help with identifying model #4  
Hi I am very sorry my first thread is false or mowerg.jpgwrong. You have two idle pulleys one for the short belt and other for the long belt this one go from engine to front spindle then the left spindle and go on the idle pulley next to engine. The short go front spindle to the left spindle between a idle pulley. this will be ok! Good Luck! Oldmech