Rider Snow blower and snow blade almost giveaway.

/ Rider Snow blower and snow blade almost giveaway. #1  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
I am moving to NC and despite loving my Gravely 8199G, just can't justify the cost and effort of moving the snow equipment. Both work fine.
I live north of Philadelphia right where Route 95 crosses from PA to NJ. So for any of you Northerners that always wanted a blower for your Gravely rider this is your day.
PM me and let's just say the TBN discount will be half, but only if you use it, not resell it.
And it would be really good if you took the blade too...the price will be TBN right. :thumbsup:

So this is not a for sale ad...but not quite a giveway... If you have a strong back and a truck or trailer, let me know. In a week, it goes to the local Kubota dealer for consignment.
Wanted to give someone here a shot at it first.

Attachments

• P1000146.jpg
    P1000146.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 509
   / Rider Snow blower and snow blade almost giveaway. #2  
I am moving to NC and despite loving my Gravely 8199G, just can't justify the cost and effort of moving the snow equipment. Both work fine.
I live north of Philadelphia right where Route 95 crosses from PA to NJ. So for any of you Northerners that always wanted a blower for your Gravely rider this is your day.
PM me and let's just say the TBN discount will be half, but only if you use it, not resell it.
And it would be really good if you took the blade too...the price will be TBN right. :thumbsup:

So this is not a for sale ad...but not quite a giveway... If you have a strong back and a truck or trailer, let me know. In a week, it goes to the local Kubota dealer for consignment.
Wanted to give someone here a shot at it first.
I see your post and are wondering if you still have the snow removal, blower and blade?

/ Rider Snow blower and snow blade almost giveaway.
I see your post and are wondering if you still have the snow removal, blower and blade?

yes, oem Gravely 48" snowblower that mounts to the front of the Gravely garden tractors, plus the snow/push blade for the front of the tractor. Circa 1986-88
will go to dealer next Thursday, Aug 7.

/ Rider Snow blower and snow blade almost giveaway. #5  
I would like to get a bigger blower for my Gravely. The 38" one I have works great but a 48" one would be even better.

Attachments

• 2014-07-31_14-37-41_169.jpg
    2014-07-31_14-37-41_169.jpg
    848.8 KB · Views: 235
   / Rider Snow blower and snow blade almost giveaway. #6  
Hmm. Fluid, you beat me to it. :)
But I'm wondering - will your 38" snowblower fit on my old 1950's Model L? I'm in MD and might be interested if you trade up, so to speak.

yes the giveaway is complete; glad this is going to a TBN'er.

/ Rider Snow blower and snow blade almost giveaway. #8  
Hmm. Fluid, you beat me to it. :)
But I'm wondering - will your 38" snowblower fit on my old 1950's Model L? I'm in MD and might be interested if you trade up, so to speak.
I will have to check to see if it will fit, give me some time and I'll get back to you. OK

/ Rider Snow blower and snow blade almost giveaway. #9  
I will have to check to see if it will fit, give me some time and I'll get back to you. OK

Sounds Great! Thanks you, sir.

this is looking good...a TBN trifecta where all three of us get what we want/need :thumbsup:
which was the whole point in the beginning...