Gravely Rider will not move forward in low

/ Gravely Rider will not move forward in low #1  

rgreene

Tractor
kubota b7200
HI - Have a Gravely 8127 Commercial that will not move forward in low in any gear. It will move reverse in any gear in low and both directions any gear in high. I recently bought it and had to do some work to get it running. I have had several gravely riders in the past and have never had to mess with the clutches. Can someone give some ideas as to what I should start with to fix?

Thank you!

/ Gravely Rider will not move forward in low #2  
HI - Have a Gravely 8127 Commercial that will not move forward in low in any gear. It will move reverse in any gear in low and both directions any gear in high. I recently bought it and had to do some work to get it running. I have had several gravely riders in the past and have never had to mess with the clutches. Can someone give some ideas as to what I should start with to fix?

Thank you!

If the tractor moves in any range hi or low then your clutches are not your problem, I would say you have transmission problem. Do you have a service manual for your Gravely? If not, you can download a manual from gravelymanuals. com You should be able to see which parts are bad by looking at the manual. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Attachments

• SSPX2805 (2).jpg
    SSPX2805 (2).jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 97