New Gravely Owner 16 G Professional

/ New Gravely Owner 16 G Professional #1  

Brewster 725

Tractor
Gravely 16G Proffessional
New owner of 16 G professional ,50" mower deck nice shape 48" snow blade and a 44" snowblower

/ New Gravely Owner 16 G Professional #2  
Congrats on your tractor! But you have to post pics or we won't believe that you actually bought one. :)

/ New Gravely Owner 16 G Professional
New owner of 16 G professional ,50" mower deck nice shape 48" snow blade and a 44" snowblower

I did po DSC00103.jpgDSC00103.jpgst pic , I am not sure where else to post them . DSC00107.jpg

Fluid, The unit is a 1994, with a Briggs 16hp. Purchased from an elderly woman whos husband worked for a Gravely dealer. This unit was maintained.

/ New Gravely Owner 16 G Professional #6  
Fluid, The unit is a 1994, with a Briggs 16hp. Purchased from an elderly woman whos husband worked for a Gravely dealer. This unit was maintained.
I see. Did you get it as a packaged deal? Have you done anything to it like upgrades or paint?

I see. Did you get it as a packaged deal? Have you done anything to it like upgrades or paint?
No it was not a package deal. Mower with deck by itself, The next door neighbor has a 812 for sale and a 8163T he is selling ,he had the snow blower and the snow plow. The Gravely needed a muffler gaskets of course all oils changed and a good cleaning and buffing to the tractor. I did paint the blower and the plow.DSC00108.jpg

/ New Gravely Owner 16 G Professional #8  
No it was not a package deal. Mower with deck by itself, The next door neighbor has a 812 for sale and a 8163T he is selling ,he had the snow blower and the snow plow. The Gravely needed a muffler gaskets of course all oils changed and a good cleaning and buffing to the tractor. I did paint the blower and the plow.View attachment 397812
What about the engine guard, was that on it when you bought the tractor?

What about the engine guard, was that on it when you bought the tractor?
No Sir the original guard was. A friend gave me this site and I found this cool guard. Also swapped out the wheels . Probably gonna put the old wheels on Craigslist and see what happens. Just finished buffing it out enclosed new PicDSC00118.jpg

/ New Gravely Owner 16 G Professional #10  
No Sir the original guard was. A friend gave me this site and I found this cool guard. Also swapped out the wheels . Probably gonna put the old wheels on Craigslist and see what happens. Just finished buffing it out enclosed new PicView attachment 397834

When you say wheels you mean tires, right? I see you have different tires, you had turfs in your first pictures, second picture you have ag tires. How much are you selling them for? You did a great job buffing it, looks very nice.