Gravely vs Great dane Mowers

/ Gravely vs Great dane Mowers #1  

Sawman10

Tractor
Branson 3820i
Hi, and thanks for reading.

I currently own a 2007 Great Dane Brutus 52" cut with 27HP Kohler that I bought new. It has 160hours on it.
Still in great shape with no issues. They are currently out of business.

My inlaws are giving me a 2010 Gravely Pro turn 152 52" cut With a 26HP Kawasaki that they bought new. 220 hours and regularly serviced by dealer. I have not received it yet as it is in the shop for regular maintenance now.

When I get it I will use it and decide then but my question to you is, which is the better mower and which do I sale?

I know this is a Gravely site but looking for unbiased comments.

Any suggestions for the value of Both?

Both were only used at our residents.

/ Gravely vs Great dane Mowers #2  
I've never heard of Great Dane mowers. That said, I never heard of Gravely (more of a northern brand, I guess) until I started researching ZTR's a couple months ago. I bought mine and then all of a sudden a few weeks later on the opening weekend of MLB, I stared seeing them advertised on the Fox regional sports channels I receive. (Cardinals, Braves & Reds games in my area)

Once you get your hands on both, look at the welds for cracks, deck quality, check for rust, noises?, use oil?, etc. From what you say, they both should be pretty darn close. So throw all that scrutinizing out and mow with each of them a couple hours. Keep the one that is more comfortable and makes you less fatigued to run. ;)