Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Tractor
    Gravely 20G, Gravely 8163T (two)

Default Re: Gravely Lawn Tractor

Well I've just gotten reacquainted with this forum so I'll chime in. First was an 810 that had the widest range of repairs, broken stuff and well-maintained stuff on one machine I have ever seen. Ended up parting that out when I bought an 8122 but swapped the K341 the 810 had on it to the 8122 for mo' powah! Then I found 2 8163's in Alabama (I'm in Atlanta) that had Onan's on them and snapped them up. One was mostly a parts machine except for that sweet Onan and a front adapter kit so I put an Onan on the 8122 AND I took the hydraulics off the other one. So now I have two 8163's with B43 Onans - one with hydro lift and 50" deck, one with manual lift and 40" deck.

Went to the MowIn last week and picked up a bagger I had bought in PA and then a 20G on the way back in KY. That combo is going to be my one machine going forward so I'll put the other two up for sale after I do a little more paintwork on them.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Gravely Lawn Tractor

I have (3) of the Gravely riders, 816S and two 8000 series. I also have a couple of 2 wheelers (part of purchase getting front attachments for riders). All three riders have hydraulics, too many attachments to list.. the 816 had an Onan, rebuilt a couple of times, finally repowered with P18. The other two have Briggs. I love to run the rotary plow on front of rider, but we have cut back and don't have a garden.
    2007 Kubota L3130, LA723 FEL
    Land Pride FDR1672 rear finish mower, Frontier RB1172, Koyker KB60 BH
    Pallet forks, Golf cart canopy bolted to ROPS, 9" & 12" PHD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345