Ford 1100 Engine Rebuild

/ Ford 1100 Engine Rebuild #1  

Lumberjack1903

Bronze Member
Hi everyone,

I've recently came across a Ford 1100 tractor in excellent shape, except the engine :( which you might as well say needs to be overhauled (rings, pistons, bearings). I've searched high and low (and even here in this site) and all I can find is the model # of the engine is a Shibaura LEK752C2. New Holland lists the parts in the catalog but availability is questionable at best. There's an aftermarket crank but no bearings. Any help you guys could send me in the way of parts (or a running engine) would be apprecaited, thanks!

/ Ford 1100 Engine Rebuild #2  
Yeah I have a Shibaura S700 and it looks identical to your Ford 1100 and have the same problem with parts. I wish i would have bought a yanmar!

/ Ford 1100 Engine Rebuild #3  
Can you take it to a reputable rebuilder, that's what they do? I'm sure they can match up what you need. We had our 1300 rebuilt about 4 years ago, didn't have any problems with those parts, but they did loose an oil tube that I had to get from a salvage yard. Good luck.

Here is a link to the salvage yard that had my part, they may be able to locate something for you.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...d1181821604-tractor-salvage-tractor-parts.pdf

/ Ford 1100 Engine Rebuild
I talked to a NH dealer in springfield today. He said the prices for the parts were in his most recent parts price list and therefore should be available somewhere. I'm going to go ahead and buy the tractor ($200) and junk it out if the engine is totally trashed.