Tires B6000 front ag tires

/ B6000 front ag tires #1  

artfull dodger

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 420 garden tractor
I am on the hunt for a pair of the deep lug rice patty ags for my Kubota B6000 4wd. I will have it home shortly, just bought it and I dont care for the shallow lug ags on the front. Anybody got a source for a pair of the deep lug ones? Thanks Mike

/ B6000 front ag tires #2  
I have a set of 16" rear rice tires. Tires only.

/ B6000 front ag tires #3  
And I have the rims, 16" rims only, but for some reason, I think he is looking for the fronts, not the rears.
David from jax

/ B6000 front ag tires
The size for my b6000's fronts are 5-12. Mike

/ B6000 front ag tires #5  
Denman makes R-1 tires in 12 inch sizes. I put a set of 6X14 on my TA210 two years ago and am very satisfied. They have about a 50% increase in lug count over the bridgestones but still have deep tread. Make them a little smoother on pavement.
Mark

/ B6000 front ag tires #6  
I think he is talking about the front. Jed's tires in Fort Hill, Tn are great to work with and have anything you need for tires.

David from Jax, what is the lug pattern on the Kubota rear wheels? I am looking for a set of wheels/ tires for the rear of my Mitsu 372. I live in E. Tn area.

Mine are 6 lug and measure 4 3/4" across and have a 3 1/2" center hole. I want a set for AG tires and then also keep my turf tires and just swap sets.
033.jpg

Bill