parts for Hinomoto or interchangeble parts

/ parts for Hinomoto or interchangeble parts #1  

FRANK IN TEXAS

Tractor
Hinomoto N179D
New member and I need a head gasket for a Hinomoto N179D, serial # 13579engin # 900810 . Does anyone know what year it was built and if any other tipe of tractor parts will work on this model?

/ parts for Hinomoto or interchangeble parts #2  
I am no expert on Hinomotos but have owned a couple. I've not even heard of that model. Might not be that different from a N189 but can't ever remember seeing anything smaller. Contact Len Sceaffer at Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractor he may be able to tell you all about it and worst case scenario....well that would be that parts just aren't available but often, "worst case", he can get it from a supplier in Japan.

/ parts for Hinomoto or interchangeble parts
Thanks for info will contact Shaffer

/ parts for Hinomoto or interchangeble parts #4  
Just thought I should ask,..are you sure the head gasket is leaking?
Maybe its just overheating from a dirty radiator? I ask because I recently experienced this situation.

YES GASKET BROKEN BETWENE 1&2 CYLENDER

/ parts for Hinomoto or interchangeble parts #6  
I just read what I wrote when I first responded and realized I wasn't very clear. I haven't seen anything smaller than a 189 in the N series. I have owned a C174(D) that I bought to resell but had it for probably 3 months and it was a very solid little tractor. Not a big deal, just wanted to clarify. Seemed like the the C174 was a pretty common model in the Hino line with a lot of crossover to other brands ( unfortunately, that still doesn't guarantee that parts are available though). If the N179 uses the same engine as the C174, I think you'll have a decent chance at getting the part.

I have located a head gasket at southern global tractor for $150.00 also from best-used tractor for $59.00 + $17.00 shipping and handling. Still looking

/ parts for Hinomoto or interchangeble parts #8  
Good deal. I will bet that $59+ SH will be hard to beat but you never know, it certainly pays to shop around.

Found another gasket at Shaffer for $165.00 + 12.00 S&H. Thank I will go with Best tractor parts