Hinomoto E2302 Service Manual/Parts manual

/ Hinomoto E2302 Service Manual/Parts manual #1  

Ouray

Tractor
HINOMOTO E2302 DIESEL 26HP
Recently Purchased a Hinomoto E2302 3cyl 26 horse Diesel Tractor. Need some help locating Service Manual/ Parts Manual. I also understand there may be a Massey Ferguson model that parts may interchange with? Does anyone know what that model would be?
Thanks, Ouray

/ Hinomoto E2302 Service Manual/Parts manual #2  
I can supply you with manuals.

/ Hinomoto E2302 Service Manual/Parts manual #3  
The 2302 is a very close match to the MF1030 and the Deutz Allis 5220. There are some differences between the tractors though. I have had a few 2304's and my dad had a DA5220 and the Hinomotos were actually nicer and had more bells and whistles.

/ Hinomoto E2302 Service Manual/Parts manual
Thanks for your response! nustart5@prodigy.net with all of the details.....

Thanks Again,
ouray

I appreciate the information...You are right the Hinomoto seems to be a good one so far...Has plenty of power but I seem to be having traction problems in the sandy soil in our area?Thanks for your Help

ouray

/ Hinomoto E2302 Service Manual/Parts manual #6  
I had traction problems also until I filled the rear tires with anti-freeze.

Eugene

Re: Anti-Freeze in rear tires

Thanks for the Tip! I'm new to tractor world....Do you have to have special equipment to fill the tires this way?Or is it a matter of putting the valve stem on top and removing the valve core and forcing the anti-freeze in that way?Don't Laugh now!

/ Hinomoto E2302 Service Manual/Parts manual #8  

The problem is always getting the air out while putting the liquid in. I think NAPA sells a little adapter that allows the air to come out while filling with a garden hose.

/ Hinomoto E2302 Service Manual/Parts manual #9  

I have seen a dealer take the tire off, lay it down, break the bead on the top side and pour it in and then reseal the bead with air pressure.

Eugene

Thanks, Greg I'll Check out the NAPA store!