Dealer looking for parts

/ looking for parts #1  

Rob B

Tractor
mf 210-4
I am looking for parts for my hinomoto built MF 210-4 pt#'s 3281354m1(seal ae8190e found thru seekpart.com ,waiting for a responce) and 3281457m1(bearing). have had no luck with the bearing cant find any numbers on it at all. any help?

/ looking for parts #2  
I am looking for parts for my hinomoto built MF 210-4 pt#'s 3281354m1(seal ae8190e found thru seekpart.com ,waiting for a responce) and 3281457m1(bearing). have had no luck with the bearing cant find any numbers on it at all. any help?

If you have not pinned down the bearing by this time, pull out the yellow pages and look for Bearings. Hopefully you have a local bearing shop or one within a reasonable drive. It would be most ubusual for this to be a non-standard dimension bearing. Bearing house can measure and match. Might be a bit pricey but I'll bet less than going to an AGCO dealer.

/ looking for parts
thanks for the sugestion but nope did that. agco does'nt have them anymore either had a friend machine me up what i needed and just got it working today

/ looking for parts #4  
I have the bearings in stock & will be picking up a quantity of seals next week that I had made.

/ looking for parts #5  
have you been able to find something i have the same probleme than you i need two of thoses seal

/ looking for parts #6  
I have a couple of the seals in stock & will be ordering more soon.

/ looking for parts #7  
I have a Mitsubishi D1650. This is where I have had the best luck on finding any parts that I need for it. I usually talk to a gal named Anna Acker. She has been a great help to me.
Southern Global Tractor
404 First Street North
Wiggins, MS 39577
Phone: 601-928-7491

/ looking for parts #8  
I have a Mitsubishi D1650. This is where I have had the best luck on finding any parts that I need for it. I usually talk to a gal named Anna Acker. She has been a great help to me.
Southern Global Tractor
404 First Street North
Wiggins, MS 39577
Phone: 601-928-7491

I just had to add my praise for the service provided by Anna.
Gave me fantastic service at very competitive pricing.