Tractor Sizing " greenhorn" buys tractor, now needs some answers !

/ " greenhorn" buys tractor, now needs some answers ! #1  

sibiu

Tractor
zen noh fx18d
I just purchased a used Zen Noh FX18d tractor. can anyone tell me if is made by Kabota or Yanmar or .....? where can I find parts or implements for it.thank you.

/ " greenhorn" buys tractor, now needs some answers ! #2  
ZEN-NOH and Kubota Part 1: A Partnership | OrangeTractorTalks

Kubota has manufactured literally thousands of tractors for ZEN-NOH over the years and labeled them right on the assembly line with the ZEN-NOH name plate. Often a Z prefix was added to the existing Kubota model number identifier making an L1501 into a ZL1501 tractor. Once built, the tractor was mated to a matching Kubota tiller and shipped directly to The Procurement Division of ZEN-NOH for their disposition.

That is a five-part series of articles that will provide lots of information.

/ " greenhorn" buys tractor, now needs some answers ! #3  
Implements should be no problem to find, as the three-point dimensions are standardized. I don't know the FX18D specifically, but if, for example, it has a Category 1 hitch, you can put any Category 1 implement on it, regardless of manufacturer. As for parts, it appears that there should be a good match between most/all Zen Noh models and an equivalent Kubota model, but someone more knowledgeable than I will have to speak to that.

/ " greenhorn" buys tractor, now needs some answers ! #4  
It is most likely a Yanmar. I went to the Yanmar forum and did a search for FX18. There were several posts. I would post questions there if I were you.

/ " greenhorn" buys tractor, now needs some answers ! #5  
The FX18 is a Yanmar machine. Some excellent sources for parts are Hoye tractor (Hoyetractor.com) and LMTC (Little Miami Trading Company - Compact Tractors)

Some things, like most filters, belts, and fluids are readily available from auto parts or tractor stores by matching or cross-reference numbers.

The FX18 should handle 4 foot implements very well, with some 5 or 6 foot implements under certain conditions.

Implements are available new from any dealer (They aren't brand-specific, as was mentioned) or tractor supply type company. Used implements are frequently to be found in local classifieds, craigslist, ebay, church or hardware store bulletin boards, or wherever you happen to find them.

/ " greenhorn" buys tractor, now needs some answers ! #6  
In addition to what the other Members stated, it would be in your best interest to obtain an Operator's Manual for your specific Make and Model of Tractor. BTW, welcome aboard. Best wishes.

/ " greenhorn" buys tractor, now needs some answers !
Thank you all for your responses. I am glad i join this forum and find real ,good people here ready to help.Thanks again and until next time ( i am sure i will have more questions ) God bless.