Hinomoto E182

/ Hinomoto E182 #1  

stampede38899

Tractor
Tiashan Dragon 270
I bought a Hinomoto E128 diesel tractor.It was hard to start when cold so I replaced the other glow plug(1 was replaced by the guy I bought it from). The tractor started easier but still was a little hard to start. After it starts the tractor will start very easily. After you let it sit for a bit it hard to start again. The tractor has 1678 hours on it. Today I noticed that one of the injectors was leaking. Can you tighten it up or will it need to be changed? Also what is the fuel line that connects the injectors. Should I go ahead and replace the line? I think that I have a leaky injector which is causing the hard starting. Thanks for any info anyone may have on this.

/ Hinomoto E182
I bought a Hinomoto E128 diesel tractor.It was hard to start when cold so I replaced the other glow plug(1 was replaced by the guy I bought it from). The tractor started easier but still was a little hard to start. After it starts the tractor will start very easily. After you let it sit for a bit it hard to start again. The tractor has 1678 hours on it. Today I noticed that one of the injectors was leaking. Can you tighten it up or will it need to be changed? Also what is the fuel line that connects the injectors. Should I go ahead and replace the line? I think that I have a leaky injector which is causing the hard starting. Thanks for any info anyone may have on this.

Can anyone tell me if this is probably my cause for hard starting and how can the injector be tightened? Thanks

/ Hinomoto E182 #3  
I Have a Hinomoto 174 , no trouble in starting , leaking injector will certainly make for hard starting , better to replace and see the washer is seating correctly. I am using a rotovator , which certainly works very well. live in Hermanus Western Cape South Africa

/ Hinomoto E182 #4  
Tighten the injector. The fuel line that connects the injector is a bleed off line. The injector pops open & closes at a specific pressure. After the injector closes the excess fuel from the pump goes in this line back to the tank or injector pump.