Comparison What are US Equivalents for Yanmar Grey Market Tractors? Need a manual!

/ What are US Equivalents for Yanmar Grey Market Tractors? Need a manual! #1  

scherfm

Tractor
Yanmmar 14d
I just bought a Grey Market Yanmar F14D and need a service manual. Does anybody know the US Market equivalent? Or where I can find a manual in English?

/ What are US Equivalents for Yanmar Grey Market Tractors? Need a manual! #2  
Hi!,

I have an F14D too, great little Tractor. If you post in the Yanmar forum you will get tonnes of help. Manuals and parts are available from Hoye and Fredricks mainly.

Please keep posting with your experiences as I am keen to learn as much as possible, and I may be able to help you with the odd thing too.

/ What are US Equivalents for Yanmar Grey Market Tractors? Need a manual! #3  
There isn't a US model. I can supply a F14d parts book & manuals for the closest model. I also can supply pats from US & Japanese sources.

/ What are US Equivalents for Yanmar Grey Market Tractors? Need a manual! #4  
Join the Yahoo Yanmar group. There is a file database there that has engine cross references of Yanmars to John Deere tractors.

/ What are US Equivalents for Yanmar Grey Market Tractors? Need a manual! #5