Long 350 diesel tractor

/ Long 350 diesel tractor #1  

Nate07

Tractor
None
Anyone have information on long tractors I ran across the add on craigslist a guy has a Long 350 diesel tractor says it needs a rod bearing for 1200 dollars just wondering is this a good price and how available are parts and are these dependable tractors. My grandpa has always owned ford tractors and i don't own any yet however I have a small 1 acre lot but have a long driveway to keep up its gravel and me and my wife have future plans of buying a home with more land so were looking into investing in a tractor now as I can use it on my lot now and it will get a lot of future use any information you have would be much appreciated thank you for your time and God bless

/ Long 350 diesel tractor #2  
Not worth the trouble, to many unknowns in the engine repair, considering it is a fiat parts are limited and expensive.

/ Long 350 diesel tractor
Thanks for the input seems there is no information on those types of tractors even tractor data doesn't have much on it

/ Long 350 diesel tractor #4  
They were imported from Europe and rebranded and sold as long, universal, white, and cockshutt. The tractor is basically unchanged from 1970 design, 38hp fiat diesel, 6 foward 2 reverse, 2stage clutch, 540 pto with ground speed, and power steering.

/ Long 350 diesel tractor
Thanks for the replies my search continues

/ Long 350 diesel tractor #6  
actually cheap, somewhat reliable hp for a basic tractor, cant over spend, and must be running and drivable otherwise run !!!