Fx 335 leaking oil where engine mounts to transmission

/ Fx 335 leaking oil where engine mounts to transmission #1  

TDP

Tractor
Yanmar Fx 335
Hello everyone,
I loaded my tractor on trailer and was going to help a friend in the morning. I noticed a few drops of oil on the trailer. I crawled under tractor a wiped everything down. Cranked it up and got under it. It is leaking oil where engine bolts up to transmission. It appears there was some type of gasket sealant used when new engine was installed. Can someone help me and let me know whats involved to solve the problem. Is it a crank seal? Am I gonna have to pull engine to fix this? :(

/ Fx 335 leaking oil where engine mounts to transmission #2  
is it engine oil or hyd fluid ? Either will require you to split the tractor and replace a bad seal

/ Fx 335 leaking oil where engine mounts to transmission
MrKenmac, Im positve its oil. I just want to give up sometimes on this tractor. Its been the biggest headache for me. I read yesterday you can add something to the oil to make seals swell up. Right now it uses about 1 qt every 8 -10 hrs. Ill keep a close eye on it and if I live past Nov 24 I plan on fixing it when I get feeling better. Its not a big deal from what Ive read. Im hoping to be able to pull engine without having to take off FEL. Anyway Ill start researching and read everything I can find. I did call yesterday and the seal cost $11. I really want to know what caused this seal to start leaking with less than 300hrs on engine rebuild. Im half tempted to order new pistons and rings while I have it out. Even with rebuilt injectors and pump worked on its got more white smoke than I like. After it warms up some of it goes away. I know diesels smoke but Im not sure they are supposed to smoke as bad as this one does. I want to give up but I wont until tractor is working like its supposed to. I spent solid weak to finally get service manual for my engine. Now to get service Manuel for rest of tractor is going to be tough.
Thanks MrKenmac!

/ Fx 335 leaking oil where engine mounts to transmission #4  
Well, the problem I see with the leak is, if oil happens to get on the clutch. The clutch will start to slip. Who even knows of those yo yo's even installed a new seal. They may not have lubed the seal installed it dry . This will cause the seal to go bad and leak. Sorry, You seem to have more trouble than most. The biggest risk you took was buying a VN recon. tractor. So, you just going to have to play the cards you were dealt. Or, bail out. But, it Sounds like you're in too deep to bail out at this point.

/ Fx 335 leaking oil where engine mounts to transmission
Yes Sir- way to deep to bail out. All I can do is fix it and move on. Its going to sit for about 1yr-1 1/2. If yall dont hear from me Im having some issues dealt with. Just pray for me and Ill be back.

/ Fx 335 leaking oil where engine mounts to transmission #6  
Good luck . I wish you the best