Yanmar F16D ring and pinion gear found

/ Yanmar F16D ring and pinion gear found #1  

junkers

Bronze Member
Tractor
180 Dragon
I have a Yanmar F16D with a bad ring and pinion gear. What a education looking for those parts. I even found one salvage yard that wanted $1,275.00 used . yes I did tell them where to go. NOW for the good news .Southern Global tractor 601-928-7491 can order the ring and pinion gear from Japan shipped for $ 850.00 to your door . it takes two to three weeks. OEM parts # 194193-31390 ---- $800.00 plus $50 shipping.
I E-Mailed and called many tractor places that deal with gray market tractors in the USA and Canada and only Global responded yes.
it is well worth it to repair the tractor being a 4X4 for that price
That part may fit the F14D to F17D tractor
PLUS=== Hoye tractor parts has the parts manual reduced for $ 39.99 [copy] that will help 940-592-0181
PS request to have the manual shipped in a envelope. costs about $ 6.50 compared to $12.95. it may get to you bent shipping it in a envelope.but a big savings
I even searched in Canada. it goes to show never give up. all it takes is one company to respond
hope this helps someone

/ Yanmar F16D ring and pinion gear found
UPDATE
its taking much longer than the advertised two to three weeks. as of now I was told its in Customs. by the time this is all said and done it will be around a month and a half
then its sent to Global then shipped to me
The downside to Global is that they will not give you an update on the shipment. nothing. not even a simple We got your shipment in from Japan and now working to ship it out to you ASAP an $ 850.00 sale requires a simple E-Mail to be sent out
a young woman manager said this is the way they do business. she seems to be in charge over there. that may be the problem