Just joined guys, so I'm not sure what I've bitten into.

/ Just joined guys, so I'm not sure what I've bitten into. #1  

sweettom36

Tractor
Allied
I just bought what's called and Allied Tractor, I was told by the previous owner that the numbers on it, 4504, means that it's a 40HP tractor. It only has 441 hours on it, fairly new tires, and runs out very well. Problem is, I can't seem to find any information on it on the internet. The guy was upfront telling me it was a grey market tractor, and I've had dealings with the Zen-noh branded tractors before with good success, but this one I've come across zero information on. I would love to find a parts manual on it, I can't even find out how to put it in 4wheel drive and didn't ask the guy I bought it from. I hope someone on here can help.

Attachments

• jeep seat 005.jpg
    jeep seat 005.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 365
  • jeep seat 006.jpg
    jeep seat 006.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 237
  • jeep seat 007.jpg
    jeep seat 007.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 307
   / Just joined guys, so I'm not sure what I've bitten into. #3  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.

I found the same "Untitled Document" as 'Brad_Blazer' via Google. There's nothing in TractorData.com that I could see.

/ Just joined guys, so I'm not sure what I've bitten into. #4  

Enjoy the site.

I found the same "Untitled Document" as 'Brad_Blazer' via Google. There's nothing in TractorData.com that I could see.

Yes I found the same thing. They give a phone number. Worth a try but why WHY didn't you scope this all out before you plunked down the cash?????

/ Just joined guys, so I'm not sure what I've bitten into.

Enjoy the site.

Thanks to you guys for the great welcome and for all the work of helping me look up this brand of tractor. Regardless of who made it, it's been a good tractor, just wish I had a service manual, and after looking at the site Allied Tractor Home I may be in luck, thanks for the good find. I would never have found that site without y'all helping me out. Maybe I'll be able to return the favor sometime.

/ Just joined guys, so I'm not sure what I've bitten into. #6  
Best I can tell, It's a chinese tractor