Recondition Massey Ferguson tractors from England

/ Recondition Massey Ferguson tractors from England
thegreatrandini

I have taken a look at all the different brand tractors that you have stated in your post. The new Kioti DK65/C tractor with cab is the cheapest tractor at 55 PTO horsepower that I have found here in Central Kentucky, besides the Chinese tractors by Foton 4X4 with cab. There is a Kioti dealership here in my county. The chinese tractor dealerships are about 175 to 200 miles from me in the other side of the state. If possible, I want to buy a new tractor from a dealership near me, if I buy a new tractor.

John Deere tractors are very nice, but I don't think they are worth the high price compared to other brand tractors. Other brand tractors will do the same for me that a John Deere will do for a lot less money. I know there are pros and cons to comparing a John Deere to other brands for some people, but that is my honest opinion.

I don't consider resale to much when I buy a tractor. Big time farmers really consider resale when they buy new tractors. I am not a big time farmer, and I will be keeping this tractor for some time. If farmers would service, and take care of their tractors, they would last for years. My dad bought one of those little 600 ford tractors in 1957, and gave it to me right before he died in 1996. Right after that I gave it to my son to keep his 5 acres mowed, because I did not need it at the time. The tractor runs like a top today, because we took care of it, and always serviced it.

Now I am needing a tractor larger than the little 600 Ford for my 112 acre farm that I bought late last summer.

Cabinholler

thegreatrandini

I don't know what a tractor the size of this 390 Massey Ferguson would sell for new. This tractor is a 70 PTO horsepower. Massey Ferguson doesn't make this 390 tractor anymore. I have no idea what a new 70 PTO horsepower tractor sells for in whatever number they make it in with a 70 PTO horsepower. I would say probably around 20K, or maybe a little less according to the dealers that a person checked with.

The dealer told me he would give me a 1 year warranty with this 390 recondition Massey Ferguson tractor.

Cabinholler

/ Recondition Massey Ferguson tractors from England #33  
We may have jumped the gun on our first opinion of the price!
I think you should get a Kioti if you can afford it. You have local dealer support and those cab tractors are really nice.... I would want heat and air with a cab but think they have it.. I think Kioti is really good new brand.. They are Daedong made in Korea. They are making some of the Cub Cadets now.... I think u can get a quick attach loader. I would run over there and check them out.......I think you would get 15k use out of that Massey if you keep it long enough. Bottom line is what do you like? Another manf.,.. is Zetor they make Branson and Century tractors.......I think they are good too......

thegreatrandini

You are right about all the tractors that you stated in your post. I really like the DK65/C Kioti tractor. It has so many things on it that is standard, that other brand tractors have optional. Also, it is the cheapest brand 55 PTO horsepower 4X4 tractor with cab, besides the the Chinese tractor made by Foton.

If you would like to take a look at this Chinese tractor by Foton, I will post below the web site of the company here in the United States that have these tractors. There are several dealers for these tractors in Illinois and Indiana, and 3 dealers in Western Kentucky.

http://www.RuralKing.com

Cabinholler