hinomoto JF1 photo's

/ hinomoto JF1 photo's #1  

tractorwheel

Bronze Member
hinomoto JF1 photo\'s

here are a couple of photo's of the hinomoto jf1. hope you like em. i have had the most fun with this tractor.

Attachments

• 740826-jf1 #1.JPG
    740826-jf1 #1.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,700
   / hinomoto JF1 photo's #2  
Re: hinomoto JF1 photo\'s

heres mine (not 4 sale)

click here

/ hinomoto JF1 photo's #3  

Hey that's only one photo where's the rest?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Those things look cool.

/ hinomoto JF1 photo's

actually I am still learning how to upload photo's. I don't know if I've done this right. haha

Attachments

• 741451-PIC_0002.JPG
    741451-PIC_0002.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,760
   / hinomoto JF1 photo's #5  

That's a great picture...too bad you don't have seat belts /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Mark

/ hinomoto JF1 photo's

I'm glad you mentioned that. I have been wondering what type of seat belt system to use. Do you have a suggestion? I am all for safety features. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ hinomoto JF1 photo's #7  

Boy, that's a good question. I think an industrial or tractor lap belt that is new or nearly new that anchors to your reinforced deck (not just sheet metal) would do well enough. I would study anchor points on other tractors before attemptimg to permanently install.

I would not trust an older seat belt system that has been exposed to the elements.

Sorry about the long delay in answering, "Rita" came and went....finally back on line.

Mark

/ hinomoto JF1 photo's

I finally found time to take a few more pics. I recently brought into garage to work on seat belt feature and electrical. I did not have to do anything electrical afterall. It took about 5 minutes to realize all the lights were not plugged in. Amazing. They all work. enjoy! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 744666-jf#1.JPG
    744666-jf#1.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,155
   / hinomoto JF1 photo's

and another /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 744668-jf#2.JPG
    744668-jf#2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,121
   / hinomoto JF1 photo's