Monroematic Auto 3 point controller

/ Monroematic Auto 3 point controller #1  

PAB_OH

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
I have a somewhat newer grey market Kubota and it has what I believe to be a working computer on the 3 point hitch. I say I believe it is working because I have only been able to figure out how to get it to do two things.

I know where to place the knobs and buttons to get it to tilt and then if I leave the knobs alone it will automatically adjust the angle as that of the tractor changes in order to maintain whatever angle initially set with respect to the ground. If I set my angle then turn the front knob to the blue indicator (with fancy japanaese symbols) then the 3 point hitch will stay set at the angle I set relative to the tractor (the feedback loop is disabled).

The other thing I have figured out (not that it's useful, yet) is that if I place the traditional 3 point hitch "raise/lower" level in the full up position when the tractor is off then turn the tractor on I get two new flashing lights on the dash (both with more of that fancy Japanese writing above them). One is a pictoral of a tractor, I'm assuming mine, with a tiller behind. It looks as if the tiller is going up as it has an arrow pointing up as well. The second light is just a green indicator with writing across it. Both of these lights flash until I pull the lever mounted on my steering column. I believe it was Buppy69 who said on the Hinos the lever was used to automatically raise the 3 point to a preset, user-defined position then drop it again to the the working height. All mine does right now is drop whatever is hangong on the 3 point and then both the lights on my dash go out. I can't get them to come back on nor get the 3 point to drop using the lever again unless I turn the tractor off and make sure the traditional 3 point lever is in the full up position (which by the way I haven't found a way to make it control the hitch position, only the toggle switch works for that).

Anyway, does anyone have any kind of documentation or a good idea of what all these computers can do? I think I might actually have a good one that works which if I'm understanding it correct, is rare? I also see the cable that is used in the feedback loop to detect the implement being drawn down into the soil (draft control equivalent?) and some additional wires and plugs hanging in the back. I always take care to make sure they are out of harms way and protected form dirt etc.. I'd like to figure this thing out but I'd like to find someone who knows at least something more than me about them and is willing to share what they might know.

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be appreciated. Otherwise I may end up disassembling it and trying to probe as much of it out as I can. That seems to me a long and arduous task. I'd much rather have someone tell me!

/ Monroematic Auto 3 point controller #2  
There was a member with a Monroematic on here about 3 years or so ago. One of our members translated the controls for him. If you search you might find it.

/ Monroematic Auto 3 point controller #3  
Pab

A friend of mines cousin is married to a Japanese lady. We took pictures of my controls including to 2 green lights and mailed them to her last Saturday to translate. When I get the info back I'll be glad to share it with you.

Eugene

/ Monroematic Auto 3 point controller
Eugene,
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

BTW, that hino sure looks nice with then R3's!

JerryG,
I think I know who you are referring to. I did do a search, several of them in fact using different terms that I thought people might have used to describe the system. If I'm not mistaken Yanmar has a similar system called UFO or something like that.

I PM'd the guy I found who said he had one but as you said the post was from several years ago. I haven't heard anything from him about it since then (about 2 weeks ago).

Thanks for the tip.

/ Monroematic Auto 3 point controller #7  
Thanks PAB but those are full turfs.

Eugene

Jerry,
That is the one I found also. I PM'd him but haven't heard anything back. I still need to see if I can match up any of the Japanese characters in his pics with what is on my controller.

Attachments

• Kubota GL-21 Hyd Tilt Controls 2.jpg
    Kubota GL-21 Hyd Tilt Controls 2.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 3,201
Last edited:
Eugene,
Okay, I'm about to show my ignorance again. I didn't know there was a difference between R3's and "full turfs". Could you explain it to me?

Is there a benefit of one over the other? I'm sure there is since they are different. Might help me make a decision when I go to switch mine around.

Thanks!

/ Monroematic Auto 3 point controller #10  
Maybe I'm showing my ignorance. I thought I read R4's.

Eugene