Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Glidden wi
    Tractor
    Hinomoto e264

    Default Re: New to the club - Hinomoto e264

    the e264 tractor you installed the power steering on do you use a loader with it
    the ones I found on the internet say not to use if you are using a loader

  2. #12
    Silver Member Hinomotoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    192
    Location
    Western NC
    Tractor
    LS R3039, Hinomoto E2604, Hinomoto N239, Case IH 1140, White Field Boss 31

    Default Re: New to the club - Hinomoto e264

    Yes it has a loader. I had to make a small bracket to weld onto the the loader bracket. It took about 30 minutes using 3/4 inch steel.

    Eugene

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Glidden wi
    Tractor
    Hinomoto e264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinomotoman View Post
    Yes it has a loader. I had to make a small bracket to weld onto the the loader bracket. It took about 30 minutes using 3/4 inch steel.

    Eugene
    Does it matter on the kit you buy? Also do you have any pics of the tractor and how you did that
    I appreciate your help

  4. #14
    Silver Member Hinomotoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    192
    Location
    Western NC
    Tractor
    LS R3039, Hinomoto E2604, Hinomoto N239, Case IH 1140, White Field Boss 31

    Default Re: New to the club - Hinomoto e264

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1994m View Post
    Does it matter on the kit you buy? Also do you have any pics of the tractor and how you did that
    I appreciate your help
    The kit for the most part doesn't matter as long as it uses a hydraulic cylinder with a built in sensor. PM me your email address and I'll send you a picture.

    Eugene

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Glidden wi
    Tractor
    Hinomoto e264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinomotoman View Post
    The kit for the most part doesn't matter as long as it uses a hydraulic cylinder with a built in sensor. PM me your email address and I'll send you a picture.

    Eugene
    My email is chris1994m@gmail.com

  6. #16
    Super Member deerseeker001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,016
    Location
    Central wisconsin
    Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

    Default Re: New to the club - Hinomoto e264

    welcome from Wisconsin
    ::welcome :::RON
    never stop learning.

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Glidden wi
    Tractor
    Hinomoto e264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1994m View Post
    Eugene
    Did u send those pictures to chris1994m@gmail.com

  8. #18
    Silver Member Hinomotoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    192
    Location
    Western NC
    Tractor
    LS R3039, Hinomoto E2604, Hinomoto N239, Case IH 1140, White Field Boss 31

    Default Re: New to the club - Hinomoto e264

    Yes. If you didn't get them let me know and I'll send them again.

    Eugene

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Glidden wi
    Tractor
    Hinomoto e264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinomotoman View Post
    Yes. If you didn't get them let me know and I'll send them again.

    Eugene
    I didn't get them my email is chris1994m@gmail.com
    Thanks chris

  10. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    Location
    GRECE
    Tractor
    HINOMOTO E264

    Default Re: New to the club - Hinomoto e264

    ARE THERE SPARE HINOMOTO E264

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.