kubota grey parts?

/ kubota grey parts? #1  

tswirka

Tractor
Kubota L1500
Does anyone have a source for kubota grey parts, Im looking for a reverse idler gear for the L1500 ive called and emailed a couple people and they cant get them? is it because i call it a grey and not a L175?
thanks
todd in memphis

/ kubota grey parts? #2  
If it is equivalent to an L175, tell them that is what you have. Otherwise you may have to find someone who sells parts for grey Kubotas and it won't be a regular Kubota dealer.

/ kubota grey parts? #4  
Southern Global tractor can supply parts out of Mississippi

/ kubota grey parts?
Thanks everyone, i'm waiting on e-mail replies now.

/ kubota grey parts? #6  
I can supply new & used Kubota parts & manuals.

/ kubota grey parts? #7  
Todd,

Have you got that transmission apart? Do you have a master parts/assembly manual for that L1500??

If I email you a parts schematic, can you identify the gear that you need for me??

Vic Byskal
Parts/Service Dept

/ kubota grey parts? #8  
tswirka said:
Does anyone have a source for kubota grey parts, Im looking for a reverse idler gear for the L1500 ive called and emailed a couple people and they cant get them? is it because i call it a grey and not a L175?
thanks
todd in memphis
Todd,

I may be able to help you...call my office on Friday

John Miller
Techsys Tractor
(903) 887-1785 Ext. 103

/ kubota grey parts? #9  
Hi Todd,

Thanks for taking a look at that parts/assembly schematic I sent you.

That gear, is 28 Teeth, it's shared among a few different Kubota models, and is current stocking inventory at Kubotas Lodi, Columbus and Atlanta Distribution Centres.

Contact your local Kubota Dealer and tell him you need part # 34159-23100

It's going to be about $170 USD

Hope this helps you.

Vic Byskal
Parts/Service Dept

/ kubota grey parts?
thanks for that exploded view Vic, I could see exactly the gear that it was from a better view than everything all jumbled up. Its the help from guys like you all that make this such a great place.
That price you mentioned is right on what ive been hearing down hear in memphis.
Thanks again for going out of your way with that picture.
Todd