Tell me about Hinomoto tractors

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #21  
Hinomoto was bought by Hitachi. The rumor that Kubota bought them came during a time when Hinomtos were just rebadged Kubotas specifically the NX series. I like the N and C series but have discontinued selling any E models due to the aluminum bell housings and on some models the unsupported cone pivot front axels. Models without the lower brace on the cone cannot handle a loader.

Buck

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #22  
I agree and mine will probably be one of them. But I expect in 10 years I'll be too old to play around with them anyway. Last winter I was trying to switvh to Yanmar. Looked for an F or FX24D. Couldn't find one and then the N239 came up on ebay. The rest is history and now I'm back into Hinomotos hot and heavy. I've got an E2604 and an E2804 coming from Japan with a delivery date of 10/28.

Eugene

PS Wayne, it's a funny thing. "Lawn Ornaments" is what my wife has called my tractors from the start.

Hi Eugene:

I am about of buying de E 2604 model. Iエve never had a minitractor before, then i ask for your advice. How it went this tractor with you?. Would you recomend me to buy it?. Are parts available to buy?.

Well, thanks a lot to read my note, hoping to get your answer a big hand from Bolivia.

Homer

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #23  
Homer

The E2604 is a good tractor. Nothing has happened to mine
, yet. I put a Bush Hog loader on it and work it hard. Parts are available but you have to know where to look . They're not easy to find, sometimes. So far mine hasn't needed anything, so I don't worry about the parts issue unless it comes up. Hope this helps.

Eugene

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #24  
E 14 hinomoto, lift works till it gets warm then drops. After it cools down it works for an hour or so then quits again. Is there a filter in this system, if so where. Is the pump going out? Any thoughts would be appretiated.

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #25  
E 14 hinomoto, lift works till it gets warm then drops. After it cools down it works for an hour or so then quits again. Is there a filter in this system, if so where. Is the pump going out? Any thoughts would be appretiated.

I have a Hinomoto E-21 (The E-14 and the E-21 are from the same product line) and On my machine, there is a fuel filter mounted right under the tank on the left side of the machine (from the operator's station)

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #26  
Why stay away from the 2cyl engines?

Found a 2cyl with 120hrs, box scrape and 48" finish mower for 3000

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #27  
They are from the late 70's 7 engine partsare becoming obsolete. Don't believe the 120 hours. It is probably a Viet rebuild with the hour meter turned back.

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #28  
Can anyone tell me what model of hinimoto this is and the pros and cons of it. Came up for sale cheap. Thinking of looking at it. What is the common problems with this model. Thanks opps the picture did not attach. i'll try again

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #29  
Can anyone tell me what model of hinimoto this is and the pros and cons of it. Came up for sale cheap. Thinking of looking at it. What is the common problems with this model. Thanks hinimoto.jpg