Tell me about Hinomoto tractors

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #31  
Can anyone tell me what model of hinimoto this is and the pros and cons of it. Came up for sale cheap. Thinking of looking at it. What is the common problems with this model. ThanksView attachment 180640

Looks like a 184 or the like. Not a fan of this model and the loader makes it worse.

Buck

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #32  
I have a 1975 Hinomoto E-15.I have owned it for almost 10 years, It works almost every day.The only thing I have ever had to replace was the starter, which I had rebuild local at a very good starter shop.I Have always change the oil and coolants. But My transmission fluid. needs changing and I don't know where the filter is located, Can anyone help?

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #33  
Follow the hydraulic lines to the rear of the tractor and remove the bolts. There is a screen inside. Just clean and reinstall the lines.

Eugene

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #35  
Hinomoto in my opinion not as good as Kubota or iskeki

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #36  
I have a Hinomoto E2002 Farm tractor for sale in Chandler, TX. Only 95 hours with a 4' brush hog. Runs great! Priced at $3500. See pictures at Home Page | Park & Sell | Auto dealership in Chandler, Texas. I have a number to a guy in Vegas who sells parts for these tractors at a good price. Nothing is wrong with this tractor. It has a fresh oil change and cranks right up. Call me at 903-213-5701 if you are in the area and want to see.

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #37  
I would like the number of the parts dealer in Vegas. I have a MF 210 with the 1.3L Toyosha 2 cyl. (same as E23). The only parts importer I found has prices that are unbearable.

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #38  
I would like the number of the parts dealer in Vegas. I have a MF 210 with the 1.3L Toyosha 2 cyl. (same as E23). The only parts importer I found has prices that are unbearable.

Sorry for the late response. His name is Wynn and his number is 866-582-1172. He has all kinds of parts for Hinomoto Tractors. If you know anyone who wants to buy an E2002 Hinomoto Tractor, let me know. I have one with a brush hog and low hours. 903-213-5701

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #39  
I have the same lift problem.
, after one hour, the lift will make noise and stop working. After coll down, works again. I also do not know the cause. I think the problem may be in the valve body under the seat

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #40  
I have the same problem with my E16. I think the problem may be in my valve body under the seat but that is just a guess