Tell me about Hinomoto tractors

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #51  
Well that may be the problem on my Hino N189 with a front loader..... the clutch linkage gasket leaked out all the trans fluid.
Any more news on parts? I am going to contact the NCW tractor supply in vegas tomorrow.
Is my best bet a MF parts guy?

thanks for any info

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #52  
Hinomoto e14 starter needed! need a parts or starter venor.. similar to some other models.

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #53  
best options so far found are... go to a large starter rebuilder. or West Kentucky tractor parts which or stevens tractors both need a high core charge and may take your starter for shipping. likely they have a rebuilder they are working with. Have not locate a new starter with a manufacturers number that I know will work.

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #54  
Any #s on the starter?

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #55  
What model does the Deutz Allis 5215 cross over to in the Hinomoto line? I know its a rebadged unit for DA. Mine runs fine, 2wd with Hydro transmission, just want to have all my numbers so when I do need something, I can be ready. Just picked her up tonight, 60" mmm, starts relativly well for sitting for several years. Need to get out and mow some heavy grass to work the engine after I do a full service on the tractor. Mike

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #56  
Hinomoto C172

What model does the Deutz Allis 5215 cross over to in the Hinomoto line? I know its a rebadged unit for DA. Mine runs fine, 2wd with Hydro transmission, just want to have all my numbers so when I do need something, I can be ready. Just picked her up tonight, 60" mmm, starts relativly well for sitting for several years. Need to get out and mow some heavy grass to work the engine after I do a full service on the tractor. Mike

/ Tell me about Hinomoto tractors #57  
Whats the best way to get the mid mount mower off the tractor? Has quite the set up to lift it with cables and drive to the rear pto. I want to take it off soon to free up the rear pto for other uses. If anybody is looking for a deck like this, pm me. Not planning to reuse once I take it off.