Haying Pictures . . .

/ Haying Pictures . . . #11  
If these pics don't get you chomping at the bit to get out in the hay field there must be something wrong with you. Or maybe you're just sane unlike some of the rest of us!

/ Haying Pictures . . .
I can never tell if those TV's are going forward or backwards.;)

/ Haying Pictures . . . #13  
Great photos! As soon as I saw all those "Quakies" and the white Spruce in the pics I knew it was from somewhere NORTH...

They sure got some big Hosses to put up hay with --- but workin' with those big cubes and big rounds; ya' gotta have some heft to your machine!

Sure does make me wish for some dirt --- any dirt will do at this point!!

Thanks.

AKfish

/ Haying Pictures . . . #14  
AKfish said:
Great photos! As soon as I saw all those "Quakies" and the white Spruce in the pics I knew it was from somewhere NORTH...

They sure got some big Hosses to put up hay with --- but workin' with those big cubes and big rounds; ya' gotta have some heft to your machine!

Sure does make me wish for some dirt --- any dirt will do at this point!!

Thanks.

AKfish

They were using tractors bigger then needed on a lot of the equipment because they had that size tractors available to use. Two examples are the Ford 7710 on the wheel rake and TV145 on small square baler.

Mark, I will look for the pic if I can't find it I will ask Josh for a copy and post it for you.

/ Haying Pictures . . .
Robert_in_NY said:
They were using tractors bigger then needed on a lot of the equipment because they had that size tractors available to use. Two examples are the Ford 7710 on the wheel rake and TV145 on small square baler.

Mark, I will look for the pic if I can't find it I will ask Josh for a copy and post it for you.

Thanks Robert, please do. Please tell him I love his pics. I was wondering if that 7710 was similar to yours . . . other than yours being a 7710-II. Did the 7710-II's come in FWD as well?

As far as HP requirements I would agree, if you that's what you have use it. I would assume the big square baler takes quite a bit of hp though.

/ Haying Pictures . . . #16  
mark.r said:
Thanks Robert, please do. Please tell him I love his pics. I was wondering if that 7710 was similar to yours . . . other than yours being a 7710-II. Did the 7710-II's come in FWD as well?

As far as HP requirements I would agree, if you that's what you have use it. I would assume the big square baler takes quite a bit of hp though.

Their 7710 is also a II (I forgot to write it down). This is the first year they did hay so they were using the tractors they had available and learning as they go.

/ Haying Pictures . . . #17  
Yeah, Josh has some nice pics. The tires on the JD are Michelin XM108, I think, radials for sure. Another album to check out is (Gerard's) FlyingDutchman's album. Some awesome forage pics in his.

/ Haying Pictures . . .
WilliamBos said:
Yeah, Josh has some nice pics. The tires on the JD are Michelin XM108, I think, radials for sure. Another album to check out is (Gerard's) FlyingDutchman's album. Some awesome forage pics in his.

I'm diggin' those Michelins:D , are they an OEM tire for multiple manufact.?

Do you have a link for FlyingDutchman's album?