Haying Pictures . . .

/ Haying Pictures . . . #1  

mark.r

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE
With the weather finally starting to become more enjoyable and bearable for that matter and finally being able to get some seed, fertilizer, etc. spread I am starting to get spring/summer fever. I was online looking at some haying pictures and found some pretty neat ones. I was REALLY impressed with these guys operation. I can't imagine the money that goes into some of these setups.

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

/ Haying Pictures . . . #2  
I see you found Josh's pictures. Did you see the pics from when he rolled that large square baler over?

/ Haying Pictures . . .
Robert_in_NY said:
I see you found Josh's pictures. Did you see the pics from when he rolled that large square baler over?
Not yet, I am still going through them as we speak. I am simply in awe. They get better the further I get into them. This is good stuff. One question I do have, are those the OEM tires on that JD 7630, or are they an cost option? They look enourmously wide versus the 7630's listed for sale on Tractorhouse.

/ Haying Pictures . . .
Here something you don't see everyday . . .

IMG_1147.jpg

/ Haying Pictures . . . #5  
mark.r said:
Not yet, I am still going through them as we speak. I am simply in awe. They get better the further I get into them. This is good stuff. One question I do have, are those the OEM tires on that JD 7630, or are they an cost option? They look enourmously wide versus the 7630's listed for sale on Tractorhouse.

They look like a standard tire choice. If you are in a row crop area you most likely will see narrower tire options on the tractors.

/ Haying Pictures . . .
Robert_in_NY said:
They look like a standard tire choice. If you are in a row crop area you most likely will see narrower tire options on the tractors.

Ok, I am assuming I was seeing a row crop set up as they were very narrow. That said, I REALLY like these BIG wide AG tires . . . until I have to replace them.:D

/ Haying Pictures . . . #7  
Where'd you find those at? I'd like to see the rest of them. Sure can't wait for hay season to start!

/ Haying Pictures . . .
Robert_in_NY said:

I never did find this picture, do you know where to find more. I love his operation!

/ Haying Pictures . . . #10  
mark.r said:
Here something you don't see everyday . . .

IMG_1147.jpg

I think he is driving backwards. Aggie doing this baling?

D.