Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti

Default Re: Hay wagons; let's see them!

Do you have any wooden wagons for sale?

Tractor
    Kioti

Is your hay wagon for sale, it just what Iam looking for if so please call me 860-377-2896 thank you

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    JD 2040, JD L118

Here are a couple shots of a wagon a neighbor just gave to me. Took all of about 5-10 minutes to pull the rotten deck apart. Anyone have any idea what kind of load this thing is rated for? 6 lug wheels. I'll be cleaning it up, giving it a paint job and replacing the deck. Will see good use around here for hauling hay, firewood, logs, lumber, and hay rides too of course. -imag0590-jpg-imag0595-jpg-imag0596-jpg

Tractor
    TC 30 Newholland

My best friend in Ct. jave me this several years ago, I shortened it , It s great.
    Army Grunt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_5206-2-jpg  
    "Be who you are, say what you will, those that matter wont mind, those that mind don't matter".

I know this is a old thread but Ive been playing around with a old hay wagon I bought. I got it for $107, after I got it home I noticed it had a hoist under it. I rebuilt the ram on it and tried it out today. I hope to paint it up in the summer and build a new deck.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeljp86 View Post

I know this is a old thread but Ive been playing around with a old hay wagon I bought. I got it for $107, after I got it home I noticed it had a hoist under it. I rebuilt the ram on it and tried it out today. I hope to paint it up in the summer and build a new deck.
    Do you have an orchard or vineyard? I see you have a narrow John Deere 5000N series. I love those tractors but the hydraulic lever placement wasn't great.

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_in_NY View Post
    Do you have an orchard or vineyard? I see you have a narrow John Deere 5000N series. I love those tractors but the hydraulic lever placement wasn't great.
    This is my dads tractor, its used in grapes. Its a 5500N, the 5520s had a lot better setup with the controls. They are setup just like big tractors.
    He also has a farmall 140, I have IH 484 and a JD2010 diesel with a kelley loader.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeljp86 View Post

This is my dads tractor, its used in grapes. Its a 5500N, the 5520s had a lot better setup with the controls. They are setup just like big tractors.
    He also has a farmall 140, I have IH 484 and a JD2010 diesel with a kelley loader.
    Where are you located? What type of grapes did your dad grow? I'm mainly concord with some Niagara and some Catawba.

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_in_NY View Post
    Where are you located? What type of grapes did your dad grow? I'm mainly concord with some Niagara and some Catawba.
    Im in southern michigan, my dad has concord grapes that go to welches. He used to have niagaras but he was leasing them and the lady who has them decided to let some big factory farm tear them out and lease the land for grain.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    2010 Kioti DK50SE HST w/ 401 Loader

This is the only pic of my one wagon that i have. I bought this for $195 at a consignment auction this past spring. I put a fresh coat of paint on it. I wasn't sure of the brand running gear but i painted it new holland red and yellow. That's my wife and our 2 dogs stacking the hay on the wagon.
    -img_20120729_164411-jpg

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast