Hay wagons; let's see them!

/ Hay wagons; let's see them! #92  
Is your hay wagon for sale, it just what Iam looking for if so please call me 860-377-2896 thank you

/ Hay wagons; let's see them! #93  
Here are a couple shots of a wagon a neighbor just gave to me. Took all of about 5-10 minutes to pull the rotten deck apart. Anyone have any idea what kind of load this thing is rated for? 6 lug wheels. I'll be cleaning it up, giving it a paint job and replacing the deck. Will see good use around here for hauling hay, firewood, logs, lumber, and hay rides too of course. IMAG0590.jpgIMAG0595.jpgIMAG0596.jpg

/ Hay wagons; let's see them! #94  
My best friend in Ct. jave me this several years ago, I shortened it , It s great.
Army Grunt

Attachments

• IMG_5206 (2).jpg
    IMG_5206 (2).jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 744
   / Hay wagons; let's see them! #95  

I know this is a old thread but Ive been playing around with a old hay wagon I bought. I got it for $107, after I got it home I noticed it had a hoist under it. I rebuilt the ram on it and tried it out today. I hope to paint it up in the summer and build a new deck.

/ Hay wagons; let's see them! #96  

I know this is a old thread but Ive been playing around with a old hay wagon I bought. I got it for $107, after I got it home I noticed it had a hoist under it. I rebuilt the ram on it and tried it out today. I hope to paint it up in the summer and build a new deck.

Do you have an orchard or vineyard? I see you have a narrow John Deere 5000N series. I love those tractors but the hydraulic lever placement wasn't great.

/ Hay wagons; let's see them! #97  
Do you have an orchard or vineyard? I see you have a narrow John Deere 5000N series. I love those tractors but the hydraulic lever placement wasn't great.

This is my dads tractor, its used in grapes. Its a 5500N, the 5520s had a lot better setup with the controls. They are setup just like big tractors.
He also has a farmall 140, I have IH 484 and a JD2010 diesel with a kelley loader.

/ Hay wagons; let's see them! #98  
This is my dads tractor, its used in grapes. Its a 5500N, the 5520s had a lot better setup with the controls. They are setup just like big tractors.
He also has a farmall 140, I have IH 484 and a JD2010 diesel with a kelley loader.

Where are you located? What type of grapes did your dad grow? I'm mainly concord with some Niagara and some Catawba.

/ Hay wagons; let's see them! #99  
Where are you located? What type of grapes did your dad grow? I'm mainly concord with some Niagara and some Catawba.

Im in southern michigan, my dad has concord grapes that go to welches. He used to have niagaras but he was leasing them and the lady who has them decided to let some big factory farm tear them out and lease the land for grain.

/ Hay wagons; let's see them! #100  
This is the only pic of my one wagon that i have. I bought this for $195 at a consignment auction this past spring. I put a fresh coat of paint on it. I wasn't sure of the brand running gear but i painted it new holland red and yellow. That's my wife and our 2 dogs stacking the hay on the wagon.
IMG_20120729_164411.jpg