Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member

Default Re: HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR

HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR-004-jpg[IMG]jpg[/IMG][IMG]jpeg[/IMG]An ad on CL for two days and these two appeared. Can't beat the price... fifty dollars. They are a little beat up but stucturally fine. They will be flower or garden carts. Need new designs though.HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR-017-jpg

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Blue View Post
    HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR-004-jpg[IMG]jpg[/IMG][IMG]jpeg[/IMG]An ad on CL for two days and these two appeared. Can't beat the price... fifty dollars. They are a little beat up but stucturally fine. They will be flower or garden carts. Need new designs though.HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR-017-jpg
    I'll give ya $75 for either one

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Platinum Member

That would be the first time I made a profit on anything. Seems like I buy high and when sale time comes its not the right size, color, or model. The first one was a fun project bending the arches and planning the structure. I like cutting, bending, and fabricating with metal so I am searching the computer for additional designs. It just would not be the same with just boards and soil.

Tractor
    Agri-Power 5000 (Zetor 5011)

I make mobile hen houses out of old running gears. The biggest problem I find is that the tires are often dry rotted and leak air.

HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR-mobile-hen-house-i-jpg

HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR-mobile-hen-house-viii-jpg

Platinum Member

Yes tires are usually cooked in the sun if it was not used currently for hauling. I guess it is a consideration in the price. One of mine has a new yellow rim from a chopper or such. Probably cost more than the rest of the trailer. I have extra tires but I may look for some steel spoke rims. They would dress up a flower cart and never need any maint.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12