HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #1  

Professor Marvel

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 5000, Kubota 2150 HST, NH TC45 D, JD 375 Baby Skid Steer --- STUFF THAT GOES ON EM, Schwinn Stingray
I am looking for a small hay wagon running gear. Any ideas?
Thanks

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #2  
How small you talkin. I have a 4' x 8' wagon from Northern tool to put my hit and miss engine on. The wagon is rated at 2200lbs.

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #3  
How about one this size, 3000# rated, probably better pics of it under my username, Kory brand.

8whldrv.jpgWagon4.JPG

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #4  
Here is another with a 2200 pound running gear.

for sale 004-1 [].jpg

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #5  
I am looking for a small hay wagon running gear. Any ideas?
Thanks
I've got the next to the smallest EZ-Trail that they make - the 260, with the wide (60") track .... have it set up as a 6' x 10'.

The gear is adjustable for length), with a wheelbase of 55" to 86" .... it's rated at 2 ton capacity:

E-Z Trail Running Gears

It's a nice, well-built gear - think it was around a grand with shipping ....

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #6  
I've got the next to the smallest EZ-Trail that they make - the 260, with the wide (60") track .... have it set up as a 6' x 10'.

The gear is adjustable for length), with a wheelbase of 55" to 86" .... it's rated at 2 ton capacity:

E-Z Trail Running Gears

It's a nice, well-built gear - think it was around a grand with shipping ....

I see in their Add, there are 3 tires on the ground and 1 on the tail gate of a pick-up.

Question, how do the stringers attach front to back to allow this much flexing?

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #7  
You'd probably have to use some leaf springs that have a lot of articulation to them.

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #10  
Yeah, I was just looking at some more info on their website and saw this:
throw-d.jpg

Doesn't seem to make much sense to me to build something with that much articulation if you can't take advantage of it.