Haulin' hay

/ Haulin' hay #12  
:laughing:

Good one!!! I can't tell from the photo, but the load looks more like rolls of sod rather than hay.

Steve

NO it looks like hay. Looks a little brown doesn't it though.

/ Haulin' hay #14  
50 bales, 2500 + trailer, isn' the corvette a not recommended for towing or 600 lb max car?

/ Haulin' hay
Saw the same car (as in post 1) with a load of hay again this week, about a mile from the first photo location.

Bruce

/ Haulin' hay #19  
Saw the same car (as in post 1) with a load of hay again this week, about a mile from the first photo location.

Bruce

Been workin' out for him so far... why upgrade? Kinda looked like a Pontiac, though. Maybe heavier duty than a Camaro? :)

AKfish

/ Haulin' hay #20  
I hauled 10 bales on my 20 foot trailer for my brother in law yesterday and it was more load on the tongue than I wanted for sure, but I made it home ok. They just fit with 8 on the bottom (4 on each side) and then the last two stacked up on top at the rear to reduce my tongue weight a bit. Probably still more than the hitch was rated for though. He has a F250 diesel setting in his shop in storage that belongs to his daughter and her husband who have been in Japan for 2 years. I told him next time we can use that even though the license are expired, cant see them anyway with a trailer attached. Many years ago, in Louisiana, active military didn't have to renew their vehicle license or driving license, I don't know if that is true now though.