Haulin' hay

/ Haulin' hay #2  
That is really cool wish I would of that years ago. What is the car? My implants have gotten cloudy recently and do not see real well at the moment until laser surgery

/ Haulin' hay #3  
That is really cool wish I would of that years ago. What is the car? My implants have gotten cloudy recently and do not see real well at the moment until laser surgery
Gotta do what you gotta do I guess. The car looks to be a Camero in the 70's model

/ Haulin' hay #5  
I've heard of fast food delivery. This would be fast hay delivery.

/ Haulin' hay
Slow hay.

I followed a line of cars going about 30, with this one leading. The speed limit is 50.

/ Haulin' hay #8  
My wife came home a couple of weeks ago with a bale of hay in the trunk of her brand new (less than 4 months old) Jetta TDI. She bought it about 4 miles down the road on her way home from work, figured she'd save the time over coming home to get the truck. It was clear that she saved no time at all..... it took her 20 minutes to vac the trunk clean. Lesson learned. I also learned a lesson. When someone does something like that, don't beat them up about it, because they are likely already beating themselves up, she was almost in tears after I gave she a little bit of crap about it. I'm not immune from stupidity from time to time...

/ Haulin' hay #9  
You need to be professional when hauling hay...:)
wacvette2a.jpg