Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator #1  

hogheadCTD

Bronze Member
Tractor
70' John Deere 3020, 73' John Deere 2030 w/ JD 145 fel
I recently acquired a 16' electric hay elevator for free. The problem is the motor and pulleys or sprockets are gone. It came from TSC probably 20 plus years ago. It does have the drive sprocket on the shaft that turn the hay chain. Does anyone have a picture of a hay elevator so I could guess on the size of sprockets and pulleys I need? I think a 1 HP or 3/4 HP motor would work. Thanks

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator #2  
You can buy new square chain segment lengths and sprockets at TSC right now. A 1 hp TEFC motor too. Wait for a 10% coupon to come in the mail before buying. If not on their mailing list, get on it.

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator
The nearest TSC is 100 miles away. I do have an awesome machine supply outfit near by, might see what they can come up with. I kind of have an idea how it was set up at one time. Id like to keep a budget under $100.

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator #4  
We manufacture the Hayrite Bale Elevator. Are you able to send me a picture of your elevator, as well as the area where your parts are missing. You can see a picture of our elevator on TSC's website by typing in their sku # 1215307.

Myinfo@loyal-roth.com Literature with rubied out background Elevator 7-07.jpg

I'll check back and see how you are doing.

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator #5  
Our electric elevator has a 2.5" pulley on the motor (1750RPM) and a ~14" pulley on the elevator.

Aaron Z

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator #6  
Our elevator has a 12" pulley from the motor pulley. Is it possible for you to send me a picture of your elevator it would help us in identifying the elevator. Thanks.

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator
   / Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator #8  
Why can't this be math'ed out ?

Ya know, ft per second by revolutions per a dogs leg times 3/4 length ?

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator #9  
The pictures dont seem to be showing up now. Can someone help me out?

Did you upload the files to tbn? It looks like you tried to insert the pictures inline but it doesn't look like the pictures may have fully uploaded.

/ Need help with a TSC 16' electric hay elevator #10  
View attachment 290879View attachment 290880View attachment 290881

Id like to know what size/ speed of motor powered it? What size of pulley was on the motor? What # conveyer chain is on this elevator?

The parts I need are; the 6 tooth sprocket that drives the actual conveyer chain, a motor, pulley that goes on the motor.

Some common sizes used on most elevators are 41 drive chain and 55 conveyor chain, 2-2 1/2" diameter motor drive pully on a 1/2 hp farm duty capacitor start motor. Ken Sweet