Where do you buy your mower parts?

/ Where do you buy your mower parts? #1  

crowbar032

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 150, TO-35, John Deere 5065E, Caterpiller 953 track loader, NH LS170 Skid Steer
I recently acquired a NH 477 mower conditioner. The rolls are in good shape, but it had been setting in a field for 10+ years which meant the cutter bar was frozen up and the teeth mostly rusted away. This winter my project is to remove the cutter bar and replace the teeth and hold downs. I might also have to replace the bar depending on condition once I get it out and look at it. Eventually I'll change the finger guards over to stub guards to ease clogging issues but right now they seem to be in reasonable shape. I would like to replace with bolt in section teeth, but I've never seen what they look like and have never done it. I'm familiar with rivets on sickle bar mowers, but man do they suck. So where do you guys get your parts? Online or dealer? Who has the best pricing?

/ Where do you buy your mower parts? #2  
I have purchased bolted sickles for my old IH 990 though these guys. Home page Webb's Sickle Service I've been very happy with their products. I also bought a package of the bolts/nuts at the time. Now TSC handles the bolts if I happen to need them.
I'm sure there are others out there, so it may pay to compare shop.