Great forum!!

/ Great forum!! #1  

mrjata

Tractor
4020/2010
Just stumbled onto this forum. Lots of great info and communication. If I can help, I surely will. I have a commercial hay farm, NH equip and JD tractors. We have used a biological soil stimulant for years with fantastic results!! I have found a water conditioner that has reduced my spray costs too. I will be glad to share all this if anyone is interested.

Look forward to more postings on here!! Finally a great hay site!

/ Great forum!! #2  
Hay Man, from Missouri, welcome! Like to learn more about haying in the near future.

/ Great forum!!
Hay Man, from Missouri, welcome! Like to learn more about haying in the near future.

Just ask away. I am an open book. I will tell you what works and doesn't work for me. I am open to new stuff too.

/ Great forum!! #4  
What is the stimulate and how does it work? What does it cost per acre? Happy to meet you.

/ Great forum!!
What is the stimulate and how does it work? What does it cost per acre? Happy to meet you.

The stuff works on the microbial level. It helps to regenerate and stimulate the microbial activity in the soil. Still learning about that part of it. It does loosen the soil a bunch! My P and K went up without fertilizer too. Kinda weird, after about a month or so after you apply it, you get a faint odor of manure where you never had cattle. I have pictures and hay tests but don't know how to post them here. Send me an email and I will send them to you. here is a link.... AgPro Big Sandy, Texas Cost about $18 per acre. Nothing toxic, pretty harmless. I dump the extra on the yard, mom's flowers and my prize straberry plants, the love it! If the link doesn't show up, look for RECLAIM

Put on a quart per acre once a year. You can top dress alfalfa if you want, never saw and need or much results. Have other things to do.

the other product they have that I HIGHLY recommend is the Phlame. That stuff is unreal! I have cut my spray chem back so much. It makes the spray far more active and available. The problem is that the water we use is about ph 7.0. the chemical is about 2-3ph. This stuff lowers the ph of the water first and then it tricks the plant to trigger uptake, making it think this chemical is good for it. Where I have used 2-3 quarts to keep a pasture clean, I use a pint now. In the alfalfa fields, I get a batter kill with more systemic results. link... AgPro Big Sandy, Texas

the other product I haven't tried, is for bugs of all sorts. It irritates them and keep them crom hiding in the cracks and under the leaves or crowns. Keeps them active in the chem. I haven't had a bug problem in the past year, so never got to use it on the field but I get some for the neighbor to dilute and wipe horses down for fly control. Works very well. He sprays the walls in the barn where the horses are once a year, no flies. Citranilla (sp) and garlic oil based. Smells lemony fresh. Same site look for INSECT-X-Citer