Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    Elite Member DT86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,137
    Location
    SW VA
    Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D7E

    its a 8550
    Nice.

  2. #22
    Platinum Member civesnedfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    600
    Location
    Central Maine
    Tractor
    2007 Mahindra 4530----1972 Massey Ferguson 1100

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Ok here's my summer.

    getting ready for the year




    The view from the office!!!! **** I like this job


    Grand kids are just way too cute


    The boys hard at work


    For those who like moving pictures---Decided it woud make my life easier if the wife learned how to help. Now I can't get her off my tractor--


    Got tired of trying to find stacking help so I decided to upgrade the baler a bit

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -grumpys-helper-jpg   -mower-view-jpg   -hay-1-jpg   -just-cute-jpg   -stack-crew-jpg  

    -baler-upgrade-jpg  

  3. #23
    Platinum Member civesnedfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    600
    Location
    Central Maine
    Tractor
    2007 Mahindra 4530----1972 Massey Ferguson 1100

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Of course what would a baler upgrade be without a function video


    I haven't included the major repair picture cause everytime I look at them I can't sit for a day or two (OUCH), but even with a repair and adding the thrower to the baler it ws a good year.

  4. #24
    Platinum Member civesnedfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    600
    Location
    Central Maine
    Tractor
    2007 Mahindra 4530----1972 Massey Ferguson 1100

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by DT86 View Post
    How can I post videos taken with my iPhone that are now on my laptop? Do I have to first put them on Youtube with a link here or is there an easier way? I've got some good in-cab mowing and baling videos.
    That's what I do seems to work pretty good.

  5. #25
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,301
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Tractor
    Ford 3930

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Thanks much for posting these guys !

    I enjoyed 'em all, but esp. the ones of the small square bales.... takes me back, a very long way.....

    civesnedfield - a good friend of mine sent me a pic of his wife driving his tractor. My response:

    "What part of "Never, under any Circumstances !" did you not understand ?"

    Guessing you missed that memo too ?

    My solution for him was His 'n' Her's tractors, but I think he needs to spend more time convincing his CFO, aka SWMBO, on that option.

    Rgds, D.

  6. #26
    Platinum Member civesnedfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    600
    Location
    Central Maine
    Tractor
    2007 Mahindra 4530----1972 Massey Ferguson 1100

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by 3930dave View Post
    Thanks much for posting these guys !

    I enjoyed 'em all, but esp. the ones of the small square bales.... takes me back, a very long way.....

    civesnedfield - a good friend of mine sent me a pic of his wife driving his tractor. My response:

    "What part of "Never, under any Circumstances !" did you not understand ?"

    Guessing you missed that memo too ?

    My solution for him was His 'n' Her's tractors, but I think he needs to spend more time convincing his CFO, aka SWMBO, on that option.

    Rgds, D.
    Dave I must have missed that memo, and I also swore "No Girls on my tractor" Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut If the wife tedds behind me when I'm mowing it means that I can get off the field that much quicker. Which means I have more time to do other things that need doing. I know it is against the GLODEN RULE but I gotta do what I gotta do!!

  7. #27
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,301
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Tractor
    Ford 3930

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by civesnedfield View Post
    Dave I must have missed that memo, and I also swore "No Girls on my tractor" Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut If the wife tedds behind me when I'm mowing it means that I can get off the field that much quicker. Which means I have more time to do other things that need doing. I know it is against the GLODEN RULE but I gotta do what I gotta do!!
    All good fun !

    Somewhere on here is a guy talking about his Gran - "You try and keep the 5 ton keys away from her, when there is grain to come in - even at 10pm !". We should all hope to be going that strong - Gran was well into her 80s as I recall.

    Rgds, D.

  8. #28
    Elite Member DT86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,137
    Location
    SW VA
    Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by civesnedfield View Post
    That's what I do seems to work pretty good.
    That's what I'm trying to avoid though. I don't have a Youtube account and am resisting setting one up.

  9. #29
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,088
    Location
    Canada
    Tractor
    MF

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by DT86 View Post
    That's what I'm trying to avoid though. I don't have a Youtube account and am resisting setting one up.
    Mail it to someone with one and get them to post it.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member D7E's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,151
    Location
    manitoba
    Tractor
    Many

    Default Re: Haying Pics 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by civesnedfield View Post
    Of course what would a baler upgrade be without a function video


    I haven't included the major repair picture cause everytime I look at them I can't sit for a day or two (OUCH), but even with a repair and adding the thrower to the baler it ws a good year.
    Good tractor . A nice cablesss 1100 would be something i would'nt mind around here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. First Haying complete with pics
    By ddivinia in forum Haying
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 07:32 PM
  2. Pics of haying
    By ddivinia in forum Haying
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 07:26 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 07:26 PM
  4. Mowin 2012 pics
    By js5020 in forum Gravely & Ariens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 09:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.