attachment.php

attachment.php

The view from the office!!!! **** I like this job
attachment.php

Grand kids are just way too cute
attachment.php

The boys hard at work
attachment.php

For those who like moving pictures---Decided it woud make my life easier if the wife learned how to help. Now I can't get her off my tractor--

Got tired of trying to find stacking help so I decided to upgrade the baler a bit

attachment.php

Attachments

• grumpy's helper.JPG
    grumpy's helper.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 593
  • mower view.JPG
    mower view.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 591
  • hay 1.JPG
    hay 1.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 594
  • just cute.JPG
    just cute.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 583
  • stack crew.JPG
    stack crew.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 594
  • baler upgrade.JPG
    baler upgrade.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 946
   / Haying Pics 2012 #23  
Of course what would a baler upgrade be without a function video

I haven't included the major repair picture cause everytime I look at them I can't sit for a day or two (OUCH), but even with a repair and adding the thrower to the baler it ws a good year.

/ Haying Pics 2012 #24  
How can I post videos taken with my iPhone that are now on my laptop? Do I have to first put them on Youtube with a link here or is there an easier way? I've got some good in-cab mowing and baling videos.

That's what I do seems to work pretty good.

/ Haying Pics 2012 #25  
Thanks much for posting these guys !

I enjoyed 'em all, but esp. the ones of the small square bales.... takes me back, a very long way..... :)

civesnedfield - a good friend of mine sent me a pic of his wife driving his tractor. My response:

"What part of "Never, under any Circumstances !" did you not understand ?"

Guessing you missed that memo too ? :laughing:

My solution for him was His 'n' Her's tractors, but I think he needs to spend more time convincing his CFO, aka SWMBO, on that option.

Rgds, D.

/ Haying Pics 2012 #26  
Thanks much for posting these guys !

I enjoyed 'em all, but esp. the ones of the small square bales.... takes me back, a very long way..... :)

civesnedfield - a good friend of mine sent me a pic of his wife driving his tractor. My response:

"What part of "Never, under any Circumstances !" did you not understand ?"

Guessing you missed that memo too ? :laughing:

My solution for him was His 'n' Her's tractors, but I think he needs to spend more time convincing his CFO, aka SWMBO, on that option.

Rgds, D.

Dave I must have missed that memo, and I also swore "No Girls on my tractor" Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut If the wife tedds behind me when I'm mowing it means that I can get off the field that much quicker. Which means I have more time to do other things that need doing. I know it is against the GLODEN RULE but I gotta do what I gotta do!!

/ Haying Pics 2012 #27  
Dave I must have missed that memo, and I also swore "No Girls on my tractor" Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut If the wife tedds behind me when I'm mowing it means that I can get off the field that much quicker. Which means I have more time to do other things that need doing. I know it is against the GLODEN RULE but I gotta do what I gotta do!!

;) All good fun !

Somewhere on here is a guy talking about his Gran - "You try and keep the 5 ton keys away from her, when there is grain to come in - even at 10pm !". We should all hope to be going that strong - Gran was well into her 80s as I recall.

Rgds, D.

/ Haying Pics 2012 #28  
That's what I do seems to work pretty good.

That's what I'm trying to avoid though. I don't have a Youtube account and am resisting setting one up.

/ Haying Pics 2012 #29  
That's what I'm trying to avoid though. I don't have a Youtube account and am resisting setting one up.

Mail it to someone with one and get them to post it.

/ Haying Pics 2012 #30  
Of course what would a baler upgrade be without a function video

I haven't included the major repair picture cause everytime I look at them I can't sit for a day or two (OUCH), but even with a repair and adding the thrower to the baler it ws a good year.

Good tractor . A nice cablesss 1100 would be something i would'nt mind around here :)