Nh 644 not tying

/ Nh 644 not tying #1  

Simpkins85

Bronze Member
I have a NH 644 and when u the bale is full the bale alarm will not go off and it will not tie you have to hit the manual trip lever to tie the bale. Any suggestions ?

/ Nh 644 not tying #2  
I have a NH 644 and when u the bale is full the bale alarm will not go off and it will not tie you have to hit the manual trip lever to tie the bale. Any suggestions ?

Check the power connection

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Nh 644 not tying #3  
I had a NH 644 and one time the electrical connection messed up and mine did the same thing.

/ Nh 644 not tying
The buzzer goes off after it done tying when u hit the manual trip. Did yours do that also? I thought the tying system was all mechanical, and the alarm was just to tell u to stop it didn't active the system to tie, but I could be wrong we just got this baler this year. Thanks for your help.

/ Nh 644 not tying #5  
The buzzer doesn't tell you to stop? Mine the buzzer told when to stop and when the bale was finished wrapping.

/ Nh 644 not tying #6  
AutoWrap buzzer doesn't sound until the tie cycle starts, the twine arm cam trips the alarm microswitch. Your problem is in the bale size setting, trip arm linkage, or trip mechanism.

/ Nh 644 not tying
It acts like something is not adjusted right but I don't know what it is because when you hit the manual trip lever u have to pull it pretty hard to get it to start.

/ Nh 644 not tying
Ok thanks for the help