UPDATED- w/ file was: New Holland Baler Knotter Service MANUAL- + Manual swaps!

/ UPDATED- w/ file was: New Holland Baler Knotter Service MANUAL- + Manual swaps! #1  

countryguy1225

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6060 & L2550GST(4wd), W/ Backhoe attch. Mitsubhish MT160D (4wd) :- )
To all of us NH 2xx baler lovers, I have a copy of my New Holland Knotter service manual. some good stuff

OK, I was limited to a 6Mb ZIP but the TByN gods have upped me to 9.7Mb on the ZIP file attachements. Here is the knotter manual for the Hayliner and so many NH knotters.

If others have manuals to share for HAy and stuff... Maybe we can get some of a group email list and pass the old manual copies around that way? Other thoughts welcome.

No banna bales today. My knotter loves to bale all day.
best too all on the cutting and bale runs.
CG

Last edited:
   / UPDATED- w/ file was: New Holland Baler Knotter Service MANUAL- + Manual swaps!
THIS IS ANOTHER MANUAL SET. Hayliner 268 FULL MFR Manual in PDF form as ZIP. NOT THE SAME AS ABOVE.

In short- I've played w/ 6 or different PDF compression sites and packages in the last few hoiurs. All in all - they suck.
I've used a commercial TRIAL product to convert one of these so it does have some "watermarks" in the doc for now. but this package took it from 35Mb down to 2.5Mb. that is pretty incredible!

OPTIONS on the two files: \I came up w/ a way to use one of the trial downloads to convert to JPEG images. So here is the same full manual, w/ no water marks but as an individual file for each page.

You may simply use "edit , select all" from your computer when you unzip these. then just PRINT the entire manual that way.
Or
You may then reconvert back into a PDF w/ the free software tool here pdfpro10.com Store

Here is the ZIP file of all the images

Last edited:
   / UPDATED- w/ file was: New Holland Baler Knotter Service MANUAL- + Manual swaps! #3  
downloaded manuals not working as corrupted
can you please reload theses ?

/ UPDATED- w/ file was: New Holland Baler Knotter Service MANUAL- + Manual swaps! #4  
^^ yes, incomplete file.