When is the last time you had rain and how much?

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #21  
LD, Had a nice storm last night and rain today till 10.00

Still raining here pretty good now. Radar looks like it will continue for a few more hours. So much for mowing my grass today :laughing:

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #22  
14 inches plus in the last 17 days...

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #24  
1.5" yesterday afternoon. That's a total of 2.2" for the month, so far. Thundering now, and I hope we get some more.
Just mowed the yard for the first time in over a month. If not for the bahaia stems, I could have skipped it for a while longer.
We are in drought conditions again. My pond is about 5' below the spillway, and it hasn't been completely full in almost 6 years.
I know there are those who are much worse off, but it's bad enough here.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #25  
After a couple of dry days, I thought that I would be able to finish pushing dirt into the ditch, but it starting raining an hour ago. Looks like severe thunderstorms on the Radar.DARN.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #26  
1.5" yesterday afternoon. That's a total of 2.2" for the month, so far. Thundering now, and I hope we get some more.
Just mowed the yard for the first time in over a month. If not for the bahaia stems, I could have skipped it for a while longer.
We are in drought conditions again. My pond is about 5' below the spillway, and it hasn't been completely full in almost 6 years.
I know there are those who are much worse off, but it's bad enough here.
I sincerely hope that you get the Rain. Here's wishing you the best and Everyone else.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #28  
We were in drought conditions here in Branson, but have gotten 3 small to medium rains in the las week, and it is raining now. Hopefully this will break the drought.

James K0UA

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much?
I was raised in South Africa. I had seen many droughts living there. Have been Living in the US since 1999 and this last two years are the worst had seen in this area. I was just talking to my parents and my dad told me that they had a really bad year in South Africa. Some places are turning into a desert where they still got good rain 10 to 20 years ago no they get almost nothing.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #30  
Well we got two hot days without rain. Got 28 4x5 bales rolled today with the boss lady's help. Rain is coming now.

image-1579055910.jpg

Suppose to rain the next 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-783165710.jpg
    image-783165710.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 88