oliver hay rake 107

/ oliver hay rake 107 #1  

farmall 55a case

Platinum Member
Tractor
case ih farmall 55a
Came across a oliver 107 hay rake there asking 500 dollars for it. Any one have any experience with one of these good or bad? Seem like a fair asking price to me. In good shape has 98% of the teeth and good tires. What is you thoughts on it!?

/ oliver hay rake 107 #2  
Looks like an old john Deere roller bar rake. Should work fine. That's a really good price

/ oliver hay rake 107 #3  
I would check it over real well. Check make sure the gearbox works properly. See how much play is in the knuckles. I would also check locally and make sure you can get repair parts for when something breaks down. If it all looks good and you can get simple repair parts easily, sounds like a pretty fair deal. Go for it.

/ oliver hay rake 107
It also has a place for a cyl to roll the bars forward or backwards what would you do that for? Dose it change the thickness of the windrow? Or make it Tedd the hay?

/ oliver hay rake 107
Got it home today! Fill like I got a fair price on it for 500.oo don't know why someone painted it JD green n yellow! I'll have to fix that lol!

ForumRunner_20130826_175539.png

/ oliver hay rake 107 #6  
Came across a oliver 107 hay rake there asking 500 dollars for it. Any one have any experience with one of these good or bad? Seem like a fair asking price to me. In good shape has 98% of the teeth and good tires. What is you thoughts on it!?

That's in way better shape than most of the women over 30 in my part of the country.:D:D