What will come with a Round Baler when purchased

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #11  
Some older balers do not require electronics. There are indicators on the baler to tell when it is full and you use a rope for tying. Works really well and can be switched between tractors easily.

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #12  
Others still had a hand crank or a hydraulic cylinder and then there is manual controlled electric tie, which is what we still use.

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #13  
My JD 510 5X6 baler cost a $1000 4 years ago and has a hyd tie. Use it for about 10 to 15 acres a year. Doesn't pack as tight as the newer ones but the alpacas can eat easier than the neighbor's Vermeer tight bales. Repair cost have been one hyd hose and one belt.

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #14  
The first round baler I used was an international 3450. It was a soft core baler and it had a control box instead of a monitor, the box hooked up to the battery terminals for power and it would let off an alarm when it was full then you had to manually wrap the bale with a switch that moved an arm. It was very basic but was the easiest baler I have ever used, all my bales were perfect shape and never had troubles starting them (which I was told is the hardest part of making a bale.)