What will come with a Round Baler when purchased

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #1  

jerry shannon

Silver Member
Tractor
oliver 1855 Diesel, Bobcat 863F skidsteer, john deere 855
I may be baling my own hay this year for the first time. I have a 25 acre new hay field and might be baling myself. I have a Oliver 1855 Diesel. Almost 100 hp at the PTO. Should be big enough. My question is this. When and if I buy a used round baler ( I decided that I want rounds. 4x5 or 4x6 for my horses) what will come with the baler normally. Example, do I need to buy or install any electronic equipment for the baler such as a computer to tell me when to wrap or stop as well as when to unload? Does that normally come with the baler? My Oliver is a 1975.

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #2  
I may be baling my own hay this year for the first time. I have a 25 acre new hay field and might be baling myself. I have a Oliver 1855 Diesel. Almost 100 hp at the PTO. Should be big enough. My question is this. When and if I buy a used round baler ( I decided that I want rounds. 4x5 or 4x6 for my horses) what will come with the baler normally. Example, do I need to buy or install any electronic equipment for the baler such as a computer to tell me when to wrap or stop as well as when to unload? Does that normally come with the baler? My Oliver is a 1975.

The round baler should come with everything you need except for the twine or net wrap. The monitor should be included with it.

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #3  
You will need to install an electrical quick disconnect plug on your Oliver tractor to power the baler MONITOR that corey9212 referred to.

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #4  
I bought a new one last year and the computer came with it.. 4 x 6 NH,, 450 utility.. I had to pay extra for the net wrap and the gathering wheels.. Lou

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased
I bought a new one last year and the computer came with it.. 4 x 6 NH,, 450 utility.. I had to pay extra for the net wrap and the gathering wheels.. Lou

Thank you very much. I did not to assume.

You will need to install an electrical quick disconnect plug on your Oliver tractor to power the baler MONITOR that corey9212 referred to.

When I restored the Oliver, I did wire in a quick disconnect for road lights ect. Great suggestion and thank you.

Thank you Lou.

The round baler should come with everything you need except for the twine or net wrap. The monitor should be included with it.

Thank you very much. I did not want to assume that was the case.

/ What will come with a Round Baler when purchased #9  
everything you need will come with the baler.as said you need to have the monitor installed on your tractor.an you might as well by the disc cutter an rake when you buy the round baler.might help you get a better price.