479 newholland haybine tongue

/ 479 newholland haybine tongue #11  
Ok, that not too far. We are in Caroline County right outside Bowling Green. Orange County is some pretty country!!

/ 479 newholland haybine tongue #12  
Glad you up & going..!!

/ 479 newholland haybine tongue
Ok, that not too far. We are in Caroline County right outside Bowling Green. Orange County is some pretty country!!

it used to be pretty, to many houses now, just like Caroline is now. back in late 70.s we cleared a couple lots in lake Caroline with the track loader for the firewood. I live very close to the orange, spotsy, Louisa line. where is the haybine located at? I might like to look at it, you can pm me if you like and I will give you a number to call.

thanks amberg

/ 479 newholland haybine tongue #15  
For hard to find parts that may not be listed in TH's salvage yard listings, you can post a "want to buy" ad on TractorHouse. There are private individuals out there that have salvage items for sale also. It's free, just need to register and provide some contact info. Most will contact you within 36 hours.

I needed a new drive sprocket on my old 70's vintage IH 990 MoCo, and it's N/A through Case/IH. Just too old. I posted the want to buy ad, and within a day a guy called, and said he had a like new one he'd put on his, before it had a major breakdown of other sorts. Got the whole thing for around $90 + shipping, maybe $15 at the time. It was like new, and have been running it for 4 years now, and still going strong.

Look for the "Want to Buy" at the top left of the page, in menu that has a red background. :http://www.tractorhouse.com/Default.aspx

thanks DJ54 for the link, I will check it out, for sure I have a lot of old machinery.