Army worms in the hay field!!

/ Army worms in the hay field!! #1  

Neelyfarms

Tractor
John Deere, case, new holland
Had some neighbors that got some so I checked the field this morning and they were everywhere, this is Tuesday and I just checked Sunday evening and saw nothing! Anyone else have any trouble with them this year?
Hopefully, I can get everything sprayed and get rid of these little buggers before they cause much damage, I got about 30 acres sprayed today before I had to stop because of the wind, as I'm using a boomless sprayer. I've got about 60 more to hit in the morning. I'm spraying ammo 4oz to the acre. What has every one had the best luck with in the past? I've also used mustang max

/ Army worms in the hay field!! #2  
None yet here,just grasshoppers. I had good luck with Silencer

/ Army worms in the hay field!! #4  
Had some neighbors that got some so I checked the field this morning and they were everywhere, this is Tuesday and I just checked Sunday evening and saw nothing! Anyone else have any trouble with them this year?
Hopefully, I can get everything sprayed and get rid of these little buggers before they cause much damage, I got about 30 acres sprayed today before I had to stop because of the wind, as I'm using a boomless sprayer. I've got about 60 more to hit in the morning. I'm spraying ammo 4oz to the acre. What has every one had the best luck with in the past? I've also used mustang max

They totally wiped out a 15 acre hay field of a neighbors this afternoon and moved in on us. Nothing yesterday, but they are everywhere tonight. We decided to just start cutting, my son got started about 8.30 tonight and will cut all night, then one of us will finish up tomorrow.

I like the mustang max.

/ Army worms in the hay field!!
They totally wiped out a 15 acre hay field of a neighbors this afternoon and moved in on us. Nothing yesterday, but they are everywhere tonight. We decided to just start cutting, my son got started about 8.30 tonight and will cut all night, then one of us will finish up tomorrow. I like the mustang max.

Yeah they sure do move in fast don't they? I had 15 acres of brown top millet about 6' tall they wiped out in a day. Got all the hay sprayed and hopefully it wipes em out. I'll know in the morning

/ Army worms in the hay field!! #6  
Poor guy has nothing but 15 acres of stems. I wish you luck, hopefully you got all of yours. My son and I were talking this afternoon.... were are all the cow birds when you need them? If they show up tomorrow, I should have some fat one by dark.

/ Army worms in the hay field!! #7  
Army worms have been terrible this year. Got to spray tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Army worms in the hay field!! #8  
I never have understood it but it seems like wet years are the worst, they wiped out about 5k worth of coastal of mine about 3 weeks ago, good luck to all combating them.