New toy

/ New toy #1  

turbinesurgun

Bronze Member
Finally got my new toy in. Vermeer 604N with net wrap, silage kit, moisture kit, hydraulic bale ramp, twine, hydraulic pickup and e-pro monitor. I'm going from an 82 605 superG to a 15 604N. I am ready for hay season now lol

Attachments

• image-3048779949.jpg
    image-3048779949.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 375
   / New toy #2  
Finally got my new toy in. Vermeer 604N with net wrap, silage kit, moisture kit, hydraulic bale ramp, twine, hydraulic pickup and e-pro monitor. I'm going from an 82 605 superG to a 15 604N. I am ready for hay season now lol

Whoa... That there's a BALER! Congrats! Santa's been very good to you this year.

AKfish

/ New toy #3  
Heck of nice investment,your bones muscles will thank you in years to come.

/ New toy
God has definitely been good to me even when I don't do my part. Never been able to buy anything but parts from my local dealer. New owner and I had a heart to heart with him at counter one day. He beat my normal dealer by almost 2k. Talk about tickled.

/ New toy #5  
Yes sir!!! Makes you want to find something to bale ... Anything just to try it .. I'm just quessing you have had it hooked up just to earn it run!!!

/ New toy
I haven't even cut the zip tie off of the hydraulic hoses lol. Been busy cleaning the shop out to keep it out of the weather. I love how they did the PTO shaft stowage tho. Has a cleat built on the tongue that goes up inside the shaft hookup. They have put lots of thought into the new model

/ New toy #7  
I haven't even cut the zip tie off of the hydraulic hoses lol. Been busy cleaning the shop out to keep it out of the weather. I love how they did the PTO shaft stowage tho. Has a cleat built on the tongue that goes up inside the shaft hookup. They have put lots of thought into the new model

Whatcha got on the front end of that pto?

AKfish

/ New toy #8  
youll really enjoy your new baler.

/ New toy #9  
I like that baler. I gotta feelin' you're going to like it too.

/ New toy
I have a kubota M8540 cab tractor i will be pulling it with. Must be some bad *** baler bc dealer says this tractor is on the smaller side recommended for the baler. I told em i will just have to put it in a lower gear bc i cant afford a new tractor too lol