What is cutting on shares mean exactly?

/ What is cutting on shares mean exactly?
The hay guy flaked out on me, so trying to line up another one. I really don't want to spray herbicides nor put artificial fertilizers on my pasture....though I may try the rabbit tea that a neighbor makes. Thanks y'all for the advice!

/ What is cutting on shares mean exactly? #22  
If you want organic hay fields you need to just pay someone to bale it. Asking a man to bale your hay and not allowing fertilizer or spraying of weeds is a little much. Just from your last statement I can beat money you will never have a satisfied agreement with a farmer that you want to share crop with.

Someone will come along and be excited to get your fields , but without fertilizer and weed spray you are both getting doped.

/ What is cutting on shares mean exactly?
If you want organic hay fields you need to just pay someone to bale it. Asking a man to bale your hay and not allowing fertilizer or spraying of weeds is a little much. Just from your last statement I can beat money you will never have a satisfied agreement with a farmer that you want to share crop with.

Someone will come along and be excited to get your fields , but without fertilizer and weed spray you are both getting doped.

We never got to the point of discussing fertilizer or herbicide. He just never showed up.

Last edited: